In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to create shock style text in Photoshop. Go to the text tool and select it. Then select the font and a large size. Select white color and type in your text. Now create two copies of this text and select the original text. Then click on image > rotate canvas > 90 degrees clockwise. The text will turn by 90 degrees. Now go to filter > stylize > wind. Make sure under ‚Äòmethod‚Äô, ‚Äòwind‚Äô is selected and under ‚Äòdirection‚Äô, select ‚Äòfrom the right‚Äô and click OK. Now you can see the wind effect on your text. Repeat this step by changing the wind direction to ‚Äòfrom the left‚Äô. Then click on image > rotate canvas > 90 degrees anticlockwise. The text will turn back to horizontal position with the wind effect from top and bottom. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades