In this video, we learn how to create tiny planets in Photoshop. First, unlock your background layer and create a line in the middle of the image. Now, select the bottom that is underneath the line and drag it down to the bottom of the canvas. After this, make your image into a square by resizing the image with your tools. After this, you will need to rotate the image 180 degrees, then select "polar coordinates" in the distort tools. After this, you can rotate your canvas back around 180 degrees. Now you will be finished and can save your tiny planet onto your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades