CreativeIceDesigns teaches you how to make a colorful abstract background using Adobe Photoshop. Go to File - New and make it 1280 x 720 pixels. Make the background black. Use the Lasso tool to make a star shape and fill it with white. Go to Filter - Blur - Radial Blur, amount 100%, zoom best. Go to Filter - Radial Blur. Then Filter - Stylize - Find Edges. Press CTRL + I to invert. Go to Filter - Distort - Twirl - 300 and press OK Duplicate this layer. Go to Filter - Distort - Twirl and choose -600. Change the layer on top to Lighten. Ctrl + click on both layers and then Merge layers. Duplicate the layer again, change it to Lighten. Edit the top layer - Transform - Flip vertical. Merge the layers and create a new one. Choose a light color and color around the layer and change this to Color. Repeat step with different color and paint location. You are now done with the abstract background.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades