Learn how to toggle layer visibility in Photoshop in this video tutorial. Nocole Young will show you how to do this easily. When you are working on any image in Photoshop, you usually create a number of layers. You would like to see what the image will look like before you start editing the image. You can always toggle the visibility between the layers by clicking the 'eye-ball' toggle on the right hand side of the page on the layer panel. Click the 'eye-ball' toggle next to a layer and you will see it in the preview window. Or you can drag your cursor from top to bottom and turn off several layers at a time. Now you can choose your layers for editing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades