This Software video tutorial shows how to create a glass text effect in Photoshop CS3/CS4. Download a free trial version of Photoshop CS4 from Adobe. Open Photoshop, go to 'file' and click 'open'. In the next box, give it a name, select width and height at 90 pixels, background contents to 'transparent' and click OK. Select the color palette and choose the background color and click OK. Now open 'paint bucket tool' and fill in the color. Then go to 'text tool', select the font, size and positioning of the text and type in your text. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades