In this video, we learn how to get white teeth using PhotoShop. Before you begin, open up PhotoShop and open the picture you want to change. Make sure you zoom in on the teeth so you have a good view and it's easier to paint. First, select the dodge tool, the choose midtones. Now, select the brush that is "round-soft" and brush the brush over the teeth that you want whitened. If you make any mistakes, you can use the eraser tool to clean up what you changed. Once you are done, save your photo and you will have white teeth in just a few quick steps using PhotoShop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades