Photoshop is a wonderful tool for photographers, from amateur to professional. If you have photos of waterfalls that you would like to tweak to make the water appear smoother, this video will walk you through the process step by step. If you are using a digital camera or don't want to use a tripod, then the only way to smooth out the waterfall is to use editing software like Photoshop. By following the easy to understand instructions in this video, you can edit your photos to look exactly how you want them to look. Whether you are a Photoshop pro or are just starting to learn the software, this video will help you make your waterfall snapshots look their best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades