In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a red-cyan anaglyphic 3D photo, using Adobe Photo-shop. Begin by taking two pictures of the same image. The second picture should be 6,5 cm to the right of the first picture. Now load both images onto Photo-shop and drag the second picture over the first one. Select Layer, click on Blending Option and uncheck Channel R. Place the red on the left side and cyan on the right side. This video will benefit those viewers who photo editing and would like to learn how to create 3D images for a 3D effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades