Open your first image and go to the rectangular marquee tool and select all of the image. Next click command or control C to copy image. Then go to your second image and click command or control V to paste the image. Select both the layers (hold down shift when clicking the layer), then go to edit, auto align layers and choose the top option then click ok. Last add a mask to your top layer, this is done by selecting the gradient tool (make sure its set black to white, the mode is normal and opacity is 100) start furthest away from the object or image in your photo then click and slowly move toward it to reveal the other image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades