This is really cool, you can make these awesome neon glowing lines using your Adobe Photoshop. This is a fun way to make creative and colorful designs and it looks really neat without spending time working on detailed shapes.
1. Start with a new 400x400 pixel black background. 2. Go to the pencil tool and change your primary color to white. (hit x) 3. Draw 3 straight vertical lines. hold the Shift key to make the lines straight. 4. Go to Filter > Distort > Wave. use the default settings. 5. Duplicate the layer 4 times and set the blending mode for each to lighten. 6. Repeat the Filter > Distort > Wave one time for each layer. Then merge all the layers. 7. Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur (radius: 3.0 pixels). Then go to Edit > Fade Gaussian Blur. (set the blending mode to screen)Repeat this step two more times. It should end up looking like this. 8. Go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation make sure you check the "colorize" box (205/100/0). 9. Go to Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates, click the "polar to rectangular" and hit OK
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades