Photoshopuniverse teaches you how to enhance the colors of photos using Adobe Photoshop. You get a photo and duplicate that layer. Set the blending mode to Soft Light. You repeat that step, only the blend mode should be Lighten. The shadows are now darker. You can change the blend mode opacities to 60%-70%, but both layers should have about the same opacity. Also make sure that the white values are not to white and that details, like faces, are still OK to see.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades