In this video, we learn how to create a picture frame on a photo using PhotoShop. First, open up the program and open the picture that you want to change. Next, select the rectangular marquee tool from the toolbar on the side. Now, create a selection of what you want to frame. Then, click with the right key and select "inverse". Click again with the right key and choose "layer via copy". Now, click 2 times on the layer to open and the layer style menu will show up. Now put the contour to create the frame then select the pattern you like. Once you are done, save this and you've got a framed picture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades