In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change the color of lips in Adobe Photoshop. Begin by importing the image into the program. Select the quick mask tool and then select the brush tool. Now color the part that you want to retouch. This will allow the mask to create a selection. No click on the masking tool to create a selection. Then select the marquee tool. Right-click the selection and click on Select Inverse. Right-click the selection again and select Feather. Make it 1 pixel and click OK. Now go to Image, click on Adjustments and select Hue/Saturation. Then regulate the hue and saturation to create the color that you would like. Now deselect the selection and use the blur tool to contour the lips. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop to enhance images and would like to learn how to change lip color of an image to change the appearance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades