This how to video describes how to use the dodge, burn, and paint in Photoshop. This video is part of the pixel perfect series and is over half an hour long, but thoroughly describes the process to create professional grade effects in Photoshop the proper way. The authors suggest the use of a tablet for better control over the pointer for it is very difficult to draw with a mouse. They then begin to create a full painting in Photoshop to explain how to use all the various Photoshop tools to their max effectiveness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades