In this tutorial, we learn how to use the soft light layer mode in Photoshop with Yanik Chauvin. This will reduce gray in the picture. First, duplicate the layer and then click on the blending mode menu. Click on the soft light option, then your photo will adjust and have saturation in it. The flatness will be removed from the image and the gamma will be increased. If you find this too strong, you can go into the opacity slider and adjust this to what you think fits your picture. When finished, make sure to save your picture and enjoy how it looks using this great tool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades